I have another track from this CD with low bitrate 128 . I'll be very grateful to you if you share all track from CD Last of Big Maybelle with bitrate 320.
From CD Big Maybelle Chronological 1944-1953 tracks 01 - Hurry, Hurry; 08 - Don't Try To Fool Me; and 09 - Dirty Deal Blues. (I have this track with low bitrate 96)
Permainan Memasak Ayam Panggang
-
*Permainan Memasak Ayam Panggang* - Review permainan memasak ayam panggang.
Seperti halnya burung ayampun mempunyai macam jenis yang berbeda-beda.
Indone...
Charlie e os Marretas - Baile da pesada (Mixtape)
-
Charlie e os Marretas
Album Idem
Mixtape Baile da pesada
Lista de músicas:
01 - Intro
02 - Demetrius
03 - Bote Um Funk
04 - Chegou A Hora
05 - Baile Da Pes...
MP3's and other music files on hold
-
It seems the powers-that-be have decided to remove our MP3's and other
download files. We're working on a solution which is acceptable to
everyone, but in ...
Vivian Reed: Vivian Reed (1970) ... plus
-
I would like to say farewell with a final post I am sure you are going to
love, since this record is an extremely rare collector's item ...
An outstanding ...
Thank you so much!!! Mediafire work for me.
ОтветитьУдалитьThank you one more time!
(Sorry for my bad english.)
Thank you, a million times thank you!!!!
ОтветитьУдалитьI have another track from this CD with low bitrate 128 . I'll be very grateful to you if you share all track from CD Last of Big Maybelle with bitrate 320.
From CD Big Maybelle Chronological 1944-1953
tracks 01 - Hurry, Hurry; 08 - Don't Try To Fool Me; and 09 - Dirty Deal Blues.
(I have this track with low bitrate 96)
Thank you in advance
(sorry for my english!):)
link doesnt work. thanks
ОтветитьУдалитьЭтот комментарий был удален автором.
ОтветитьУдалить