
Two albums recorded on the Brunswick label in the early 60's.One album popular songs - the second spirituals/
: WHAT MORE CAN A WOMAN DO? (1962)/.THE GOSPEL SOUND OF BIG MAYBELLE (1964)
remastered 1999(the clean, clear sound and lack of background hiss. Obviously the remastering was done very carefully and thoughtfully.).
-----------What More Can A Woman Do? (1962)
1. What More Can A Woman Do?
2. I CanT Give You Anything But Love
3. Cry
4. Tortured
5. Candy
6. How Deep Is The Ocean?
7. If 8. Why Was I Born?
9. Ill Close My Eyes
10. I Still Care
11. Everybodys Got A Home But Me
12. Cold, Cold Heart
13. The Price You Have To Pay (Love Isnt Worth It) (Previously Unreleased)
-----------The Gospel Soul Of Big Maybelle(1964)
14. Nobody Knows The Trouble Ive Seen
15. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
16. Yes Indeed!
17. Old Time Religion
18. Every Time I Feel The Spirit
19. Joshua Fit The Battle Of Jericho
20. When The Saints Go Marching In
21. Do Lord 22. Down By The Riverside
23. Dry Bones
24. Hes Got The Whole World In His Hands
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINK IN COMMENT
http://rapidshare.com/files/204142633/Big_Maybelle_-_Half_Heaven__Half_Heartache.rar
ОтветитьУдалить